Tuesday, December 10, 2013

It's Christmas Time in the....Rental.... Bah Hum Bug!

I love Christmas... it's my favorite time of year.  I love the lights, the smells, the hustle and bustle and all the happy faces at the toy stores... I love it all.  So, this year being in a temporary rental house with no place to put anything and all my good stuff still in storage bins, my Christmas spirit has been dampened.  I have, however, managed to display a few of my favorite red and white pieces and a few of my new thrift store finds.  Take a look.... just ignore the bare walls..... a renters nightmare.... not being able to put holes in the walls.
My Santa collection- the locomotive Santa and the Fishing Santa were found last week at the Goodwill by my mom. She is a good finder.
My Santa Collection on top of my antique china closet.... I hate the bare wall.....YUCK
My dried arrangement in the foyer with a hint of red for the Christmas season.
My new bookcase and my collection of red and white Santa mugs and other pretties.
I love my Harry and David cups and plates. 

A better view.

The mantel.... don't know why I hung 2 stockings... ONLY one of us has been good.
My Santa tree.

My new Santa vase.... A gift from my mom... I love her!
Two of my favorites.... The red one was a gift from my daughter. Love her too!
The kitchen beverage station... ready for Christmas.  Well almost, I need some goodies for the cake stands.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments: