Friday, April 23, 2010

Asian Salmon

My sister gave me this recipe a long time ago and it is one of the best salmon recipes I have tasted. And to make it even better it's an easy recipe for seafood novices like me.

Enjoy!

2 lbs. salmon filets, with skin
1 tbsp. olive oil
2 tbsp. rice vinegar
2 tbsp. soy sauce
1 tbsp. brown sugar
2 cloves garlic, minced
pinch of black pepper
2 tbsp. minced onion
1 tbsp. sesame oil

Make several shallow slits in the skinless side of the salmon filets. Place filets skin side down in a glass baking dish.
In a medium bowl. whisk together the olive oil, rice vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, pepper, onion and sesame oil. Pour the liquid over the salmon, cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Remove cover from salmon and bake in the marinating dish for about 30 minutes or until the fish can be flaked with a fork.

1 comment:

vgrey said...

This one of my favorites!