Friday, October 23, 2009

The Finished Kitchen

Whew.... it's finally done. Well as done as it's gonna get for now. I still have to paint the ceiling. I know, I should've painted that first but I sort of have a reputation for doing things a little backwards. Just ask Billy Head. I'm sure he would be glad to fill you in on my defects.

Moving right along, this is the view which shows the new open wall plus the new position of the refrigerator. We pushed it back about 18 inches and moved the wall into the living room that much too.
This is the new living room. Almost complete. Still need to get some art work for the walls. And I need to take a picture of the new ceiling fan that Billy Head and his friend finally installed.

This is the view of the eating area. We installed new windows, floors, light fixtures, granite counters, new cabinet hardware and painted the walls and cabinets.

Oh, I forgot to mention we did a new backsplash...but maybe that's a good thing. Long story but I'll say this..... I'm NOT a Happy Camper!!! Maybe one day when my boat comes in, I'll get it redone. But for now it will have to do. I try not to look at it when I'm cooking, that way the rest of the remodel makes me smile.


All ready for dinner.... anybody want to join me? And please bring take out.... I don't want to mess up this clean kitchen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow...that looks like a ad in a magazine. Very nice mom.