Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween Crafts with Nana

I must be getting old.....cause for some strange reason this year I am actually looking forward to Halloween. I even decided to do Halloween crafts with the grandkids. Just so happened that Saturday Greta was not feeling well so I had the kids with me most of the day. To keep them entertained we made ghosts.


See!
Carson wanted hers to have eyelashes.....I guess those are the Girly Girl Ghosts.



And I don't know what Hunter's were.... He just wanted to mark on my place mats.


And this little gobblin, well he just wanted to eat the lollipops. What a sticky mess!!!



With the remaining lollipops we were able to make these.....





Halloween Ghosts





These are super easy to make.
Blow Pop lollipops ( or the big Tootsie Roll Pops)
1 box of tissues (2 for each ghost)
Black, orange and white curling ribbon
A black marker
Take 2 tissues and cover the lollipop, tie the curling ribbon around the neck part of the ghost. Draw a face on the ghost. I purchased some witches pots at Factory Card Outlet and put some green floral foam in the bottom. Then I placed the stick of the ghost into it and filled around the ghosts with some shiney package stuff from the dollar store.

No comments: