Wednesday, January 7, 2009

In the kitchen with Nana

This is my helper. I would say my little helper but he gets defensive if you call him little. He is a BIG BOY after all. He stayed with me a couple days before Christmas while his mom did some shopping. So we decided to stay home work puzzles and bake. We made Sour Cream Banana Bars.






Look at my messy kitchen. I developed this habit when my kids were infants of leaving cabinets open. Silly I know but if you had one that never slept, you'd do anything in your power not to wake him up if he decided to take a nap. And that included not making noise shutting cabinet doors. I guess I should be over that now since that infant is now 24. Okay, if the truth be known, maybe I'm a little on the lazy side too. Anyway, nobody sees my open cabinets but me and now you if you're reading this.


I guess there is no better way to end a baking session than eating. Usually you eat what you bake but he's not a sweet eater. His choice, Campbell's Chicken Noodle soup. Um Um good. That's my little billy.












No comments: