Monday, March 23, 2009

Random Things About Me- #2

Today's random thing about me is...

I HAVE A HARD TIME MAKING DECISIONS.

I mention this little tidbit today because I am trying to decide on colors and countertops and cabinets and lights and design for our new kitchen and needless to say it is overwhelming. I am stressing. I went to Home Depot yesterday and got two granite samples. The sales associate was very helpful and handed me 4 idea books to take home and browse thru. I did just that. I spent Sunday afternoon looking at every page and every design.... now I am just as confused as when I started. Billy Head says I complicate the heck out of things. He just doesn't get it. Major decisions require major thought, Right? Although, simple decisions require major thought too. Deciding what's for lunch is an everyday decision but I start thinking about it at 9:00 am so by 12:00 I'm sure I know what I want. Doesn't everybody do that?
Back to my kitchen....What do you think, green/gray or orange/brown granite?