Monday, March 30, 2009

Random Things About Me- #4

Monday, Monday. My first day back to work after a much needed five day break. Today I've decided to fill you in on this about me.



I will not use drive-thru windows.



Another sad but true reveal. I have no desire to talk to a box so I go in and place my order or handle my transactions. I have had one teller at the bank ask why I don't use the window and I just laughed and tried to explain my silly (or sick) way of thinking. She just shook her head and laughed too. I also used to only buy gas at stations that would pump it if I happened to be alone and had nobody else to do my dirty work. I used to joke with my son and tell him the reason I had a boy was to pump my gas. Somewhere along the way (probably out of necessity) as my son is now grown and out on his own and full service stations are a thing of the past, I learned how to pump my own gas. YEAH me!!!

No comments: