Wednesday, November 26, 2008

An Early Christmas Tradition

Did you miss me? I didn't think so. I've been busy doing holiday stuff and taking care of a sick Billy Head. Anyhoo, I made time last night to visit the little billy's.



I started a tradition when the first little billy came along of giving them an ornament each year. I've tried to get ones that I can have engraved but that hasn't always worked out. Like this year, I only have about twenty hundred things to get done and shopping hasn't topped the priority list yet. So having explained that, some of the little billy's got Hallmark ornaments this year. Little B #1 got Puppy Love, Little B#2 got a John Deere tractor, and Little B #4 got a choo choo train which I ordered and managed to get engraved. Chalk one up for me. And Little B #3- I have hers ready to give her but I probably won't see them till Christmas.












In case you've noticed there are only two little billy's in the pictures, the third one was all tucked in for the night and I wasn't about to wake him up. Seems the little monkey had quite a day, playing, eating, playing and eating some more..... And oh did I mention, turning over the Christmas tree. Something told me that was going to happen. It's way too much temptation to just look and not touch. Anyhoo, he's fine and tree is back to it's upright position and his ornament is waiting for him to hang in the morning if his mom let's him within 15 feet of the tree. Ahhhhh the joys of little ones.

No comments: