Friday, November 14, 2008

Merry Christmas to ME!

Each year I start early telling Billy Head what I want for Christmas and by December he's 1) sick of listening to me and 2) can't remember a thing I've named. And I've named so many things I can't remember either. Don't get me wrong, Billy Head has always come through on Christmas morning and had me nice gifts and sometimes they have actually been things on my list. Last year he gave me Dolce and Gabbana perfume which was very nice and there was no complaining.


Back in the Spring I found a great deal on a KitchenAid mixer and after a couple days of hearing me say I really really really want one, he told me to go ahead and get it, the catch was, it was to be my birthday, Mother's Day, Anniversary and Christmas present all rolled into one. "Okay" I said and the mixer was mine.







Since that was months ago and Billy Head's memory has faded I tried again, this time I really really really wanted a Nikon D40 camera and I've only harped on the subject for a couple months but wouldn't you know.... I found a great deal on one. I shared that with him and my mother who also hears my Christmas list ..... and..... and.... and.... they both said go ahead and get it for your Christmas present. YIPEEE.


There is a method to my madness or my manipulation as Billy Head calls it.... If I get the camera before Christmas then that gives me time to learn how to use it so I can take great pictures of my family over Christmas. Makes sense to me.

Now that my little box of manipulation has arrived and I'm all giddy with excitement, wanna guess what I'll be doing this weekend?

Merry Christmas!

No comments: