Monday, October 13, 2008

Have you ever seen a werewolf?

I can't believe it took me 46 years to see a werewolf but I saw one over the weekend. And he was quite scary. Little Billy#1 saw him too and she thought he was scary too. Seeing him made her hair stand straight up. See!

I was lucky enough to have my camera close by and get a picture of the little werewolf so if you're ready....



Here he is!





Seems this little werewolf was celebrating his First Birthday and was allowed to demolish a chocolate cake by himself.





Glad I wasn't the one cleaning him up.











Eating cake was certainly more fun than opening presents. He wanted no part of it so little Billy's 1 and 2 were glad to help out and open his presents for him.










Toys are much more fun when they are unwrapped.


This Little Billy had a fun filled day and a tummy-ache filled night. I guess that's what comes from eating a cake bigger than you are.

Happy Birthday Caden

No comments: