Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tuna Noodle Casserole

I found this recipe in a magazine the other night and decided to give it a try since I have extra mouths to feed this week and those extra mouths are extremely picky. One mouth even said it was the best thing I've made in a long time. Hmmmmm... if tuna casserole is my best dish, I'm in trouble. Anyway it is good for a quick weeknight meal.


2 cups egg noodles
1 can tuna, drained
1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
1/2 cup milk
1 cup frozen green peas
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese

Cook egg noodles as directed and drain. Drain tuna and place in a casserole dish, add mushroom soup, milk,and peas. Add egg noodles and mix well. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and add cheddar cheese to top and return to oven. Bake an additional 15 minutes.

No comments: