Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Kindergarten and Cooties



Little Billy's 1,2 & 4 plus my Billy daughter have been staying with us this past week while they wait for their new apartment. I've gotten an ear full from Little Billy #1 over her boyfriend at school. She never talks about any little girls, just boys and one named JT in particular. She tells me she kissed him at school and I told her she was going to get "Cooties" if she kisses boys. That didn't seem to phase her. Kissing in Kindergarten, What is next???




In the words of my cowboy girl Ree.... "Lawsie mercy"..... NO!!!!



Thinking about her growing up makes me want to cry.


She is so sweet...







and pure ....






and innocent ....


Wait a minute....what happened to innocent?

See what kissing boys can do to a girl!

No comments: