Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Dancing with the Stars- My Picks

Well now that Kim Kardashian has left the building I guess Billy Head won't join me on the couch anymore to watch the show. I can't say I was sad to see her go, she has the BOOT-TAY and the looks but dancing just won't her thang. Ok, of the rest I say Cloris will be the next to go, then Rocco, Susan Lucci and Maurice Green. After that I don't know. Maybe Cody and then Lance. My favorites are Brooke and Toni. And Misty May would be my third choice followed by Warren Sapp. I would love to put together the cast for a season. What a fun job that would be. I would have:

  • Steve Young
  • Cindy Crawford
  • Terry Hatcher
  • Gabriel Aubry
  • Paula Deen
  • Taylor Swift
  • Simon Cowell
  • Star Jones
  • Jeff Gordon
  • Sharon Osborne
  • Tiger Woods
  • Ben Affleck
  • Nancy Grace

Can you tell I'm bored? Who would you pick for a cast?

1 comment:

vgrey said...

Steve Carrell from the Office gets my vote.