Tuesday, July 22, 2008

About Cooking for a Billy



Hello and welcome to Cooking for a Billy.

My life is full of Billy's, large and small and feeding them is lots of fun. This blog is full of recipes my family has tried and considers keepers. Many are from own recipe files and others I have stumbled across in cookbooks or internet sites.
In case you've asked yourself "what is a Billy", never fear the answer is near. Read my post under Billy Head.

A little about me
My name is Sharon. I’m 46 years old and live in the beautiful Commonwealth of Virginia. I was a single mom for most of my young adult life. I raised two beautiful children along the way. And they have now blessed me with four precious grandchildren. There is something special about grandchildren and after you get past that initial shock of being called “Nanny” or “Grandma” or “Granny” life is great. Actually, I elected to be called Nana, to me that sounds a little more hip and a little more my style. Afterall, I haven’t traded in my blue jeans for polyester yet.

In addition to having two great kids and my four little grandbabies I met and fell in love with Billy Head, the man of my dreams six years ago. He is what keeps me young and life is never dull with him.


We both work work for an organization that provides employment training and job opportunities for the mentally and physically disabled. I'll post more about my job later.


I hope you enjoy looking through these posts as much as I enjoy creating them. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: