Thursday, July 24, 2008

Little Billy #4




This is the baby for now. This is Caden and he is nine months old and is the last of my grandbabies. Like his big sissy he too has a birthday easy to remember. He was born on 10/10. I love it when that happens.

Makes life easier for me. You know, when old age comes a knock'n you tend to forget important dates among other things. For instance green means go at a stop light, or the butter goes in the fridge and not the pantry. Just wait, you'll understand one day. We used to laugh at my grandma when we were growing up. She raised 10 children and too many grandkids to count but when she would call one of us, she would call every name she knew before she finally got the right one. And now I find myself doing it. I never call the grandkids by their right name, it's always the name of a sibling or cousin or, I hate to say it, a dog. Yes, my dog is part of the family and I say his name as much as one of the kids. Recently his only name has been BAD DOG. I can't understand why a house-trained dog decides he doesn't like to pee outside anymore and uses my sofa as a peeing post. BAD BAD DOG!!!

No comments: