Tuesday, August 19, 2008

29 And Holding

This picture was taken before the "Dreaded Stomach virus" hit us. See, we are still smiling.

This is my sister, my mom and me and the professional photographer was my 11 year old nephew. Nice job Seth. And look, he even captured the only flowers I haven't managed to kill. I do not have a green thumb or green grass or green money or green anything. Green is just not my color. Except the time I tried to color my hair and then I think I had green hair. One of many hair colors I have cried over. If you've ever had a bad color job I'm sure you can relate to what I'm saying.


My sister and I just discovered today we are twins. What a day of discovery. I can't understand why it took mom so long to spill the beans but gosh it's nice knowing that even though she is 8 years younger she is still 29 too. 29 is such a good age and one worth holding on to. Don't you agree? Anyway, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments: