Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Sister

This is Valerie, my one and only sister and she isn't a Billy. (I don't care what Billy Head says).


She is too cool to be a Billy.

Valerie is an awesome wife, mother, sister, friend, daughter, therapist and cook. I know I can always count on her for anything including counseling sessions. And her rates are cheap.

She is the best sister a girl could want and then some. She and her husband, Steve, are loyal hokies and a perfect pair. (Although he may be a Billy. I'll have to ask Billy Head.)


(Steve and my grandbaby Lexi)


Since this blog is about cooking (sort of), you'll see many of her recipes here that she has given me and some that were probably hers that I claim as mine. Either way they are worth checking out. Especially Valerie's Chicken Chili Pasta and Valerie's Penne Pasta with Cream Sauce.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you are the best cook in the family...just dont tell nanny.