Friday, August 29, 2008

moth balls


My grandson Hunter (Little Billy #2) has a folder at least 4 inches thick at the pediatrician's office. You just never know what he will get into next. Today it was moth balls. My daughter lives in an apartment complex and they recently found a snake in one of the stairwells so to keep the snakes away the maintenance crew placed moth balls in and around the stairwells. Why they did this is beyond me. There are numerous children living in the complex including my grandkids. Little Billy #2 loves to put things in his mouth and while playing today managed to find some neat little stinky balls. My daughter just called me at work to tell me she is on the way to the emergency room. Little Billy #2 says he didn't eat any but most of the time you don't know if he did or didn't do something. He tells you what he wants be it the truth or not. So I'm sitting here on pins and needles waiting for her to call and let me know something.
I never know what to expect when she calls me.
***Update*** - Little Billy is doing fine. He only spent about 4 hours in the hospital for observation. He repeatly burped like a man most of Friday night and said it tasted like those balls so we think he did put them in his mouth. I just hope this taught him a lesson but something tells me not to hold my breath.

No comments: