Friday, August 15, 2008

A Billy Barfing Weekend





See this little guy.




And all his cuteness.



See this family


And all their smiles.

Look closely at this picture. See anything that might wipe the smiles off their faces?

Look hard.....harder......See it? Yeah, that's what I thought. Didn't find anything did you? We didn't see it either but lurking on and around that cuteness mentioned above was the germ called"THE DREADED AND HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS STOMACH BUG".

My weekend started out so nice. I took Friday off to get ready. My son and his family were coming Friday evening. I haven't seen them since January so I was excited they were coming to visit. My sister and her family were also coming on Saturday along with my parents and my daughter and her family. One big happy family.

Then that little guy and all his cuteness got sick and it was down hill from there. He was sick on Friday evening and Saturday. That uninvited germ had made its way into my house and must have decided it liked our family. Monday my nephew got sick, Monday night my mom and my daughter were ailing. Not to mention yours truly. Tuesday my niece caught it. Wednesday my brother-in-law and Thursday my son.

I hope everyone feels better soon.

I hate germs!






No comments: