Thursday, August 21, 2008

Ready for School Too

I cannot show favoritism. This little billy will start school soon too. He will be going to Pre-School again this year.






I kept him last night while Little Billy #1 went to her Open House and as ususal he wanted to know what was to eat. So luckily I had his favorite. Watermelon.
He loves watermelon and so does Billy Head. They were arguing over the last piece last night so I had to step in and referee. You must share boys!!! Play nice.








He is sporting his new "DO"too.
(Now if I could just get a picture of him without food in his mouth.)

He and I went school shopping last week as his "date with Nana" time. We went to Staples and OfficeMax and then I told him we were going to Kmart. As I pulled into the parking lot of Kmart he asked "can we go to your house, nana"? I knew he had shopped till he dropped" so Kmart was the last stop and we headed home without the Hulk backpack I promised him. I keep my promises and so this weekend I will dodge the school shopping crowd at Wallyworld and hopefully find a Hulk backpack and maybe even hit the mall for some Hannah Montana big girl shoes for sissy.




No comments: