Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Billy Dean





This is Billy Head's son- Dean (a.k.a Billy Dean). He is styling and profiling with his new ride, just washed and detailed. Funny how guys always keep their rides spotless but when I ask them to wash mine you'd think I was asking for a kidney. Men.....



We have a thing for the name Dean in our little Billy world. Billy Head's name is actually Alan Dean and he hears that mostly from his mother when she is upset with him or from me when he gets on my nerves. His son is also Alan Dean, Jr. but we call him Dean. Knowing all this, can you guess our little Cody's middle name?







Whoooaaaa.... Did you say Dean???? How'd you guess?
I guess in the mind of a child if one Dean is good, two or three must be really good. So last week when I asked Little Billy #2 what my name was, of course he said "Nana Dean".





If you can't beat 'em , join 'em.




No comments: