Thursday, September 11, 2008

Family Pictures

I have been trying to get a family picture of all the grandkids. Last time we tried was when my son came home in August and it almost happened except Little Billy #1 was in rare form and decided she didn't want to cooperate. So I have 3 of the 4 in that picture and I'm waiting for my sister to send those pictures to me. My camera has a mind of its own and I never know if any pictures will turn out but most of the time they are blurry. Anyhoo.... this is the latest attempt at a family picture. Still I have only 3 of the 4 grandkids pictured. Little Billy #3 lives 4 hours away so its hard to get them all together but I will continue my pursuit of a complete family picture. In the meantime this is as good as it gets.



My Billy daughter, me and Little Billy's 1,2, and 4. Can you tell they really wanted to pose for this picture.


Good job Pappy ( our photographer) You have to snap fast cause little ones don't sit still. Especially the one in the middle. He is a wiggleworm.

No comments: