Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Grandmammma Jewel

Billy Head, Billy Dean and Grandmammma Jewel.



This is Billy Head's mom, Jewel. Little Billy #1 gave her the name Grandmammma Jewel when she was learning to talk and it stuck. I think she should be called Saint Jewel for putting up with a Billy Head for as long as she has. I'm sure he caused her many headaches and heartaches back in the day but TODAY he is the most caring, loving and devoted son one could imagine. And that's a good thing....because I've been told men who treat their mothers good make really good husbands. Hmmmm......I'm still waiting to see if that's true. He tells me the honeymoon is over but I'm still waiting for it to start. I can't quite get him over that commitment hurdle. I think he needs a good stiff kick in the you know what to get him moving. Know of any butt kickers? I pay really well and can keep my mouth shut.

On a serious note, Grandmammma Jewel is currently being cared for in a wonderful nursing home by a very caring and compassionate staff. Billy Head and I are both grateful for these wonderful people and the great job they do.


Billy Head and Grandmammma Jewel on her birthday 2007.

No comments: