Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Birthday Girl





Little Billy #1 turned 5 yesterday and we tried to surprise her with a party last night. The plan was for me to go get her and take her with me to the grocery store to buy something for dinner. Then we would fix dinner at her house and I would have dinner with them. BUT on the way to the grocery store she said she wanted to hurry up and get back to her house because her friends were coming to bring her presents and eat cake and ice cream. So..... that means someone told her. I think I may know who......






Hmmmmm.....looks guilty if you ask me.



Even though the surprise was ruined she had a fun party and she really like her Hannah Montana decorations.






Not to mention all the gifts








She enjoyed the toys and I think her little brother enjoyed the cake. You agree?

No comments: