Monday, September 15, 2008

Do you look like your pet?

That's a question I had never really thought about or been asked for that matter. That is until it was brought to my attention by my loving sister, that Cody and I look alike. Gee thanks Sis.



Last time I went to visit her she showed me this picture she had taken Thanksgiving and obviously she had shown it to everybody.



Of course I was the last to see it. Seems that everybody she showed it to laughed and agreed, I should enter it in a Pet and Owner Look-A-Like contest. Billy Head thought it was hilarious so I printed him out a 5x7 and framed it.That was his anniversary present from me. That'll teach him to laugh at us again. Right Cody?

This just reaffirms, I really do have a Billy family.

Do you look like your pet? Or am I just a rare breed? Help me out here!

No comments: